Friday, May 16, 2014

Just in! This is Sandy's husband:


Just in! This is Sandy's husband:

"This is my wonderful husband, CJ. He was skeptical, until he saw me losing weight. He decided to go to a Skinny Body Care event with me in Cleveland, OH. After that, he decided to give it a try. The first picture was the day he started the Skinny Fiber. I asked him 2 weeks later "Have you lost any weight yet." His reply was "I don't think so." I told him that I wanted to get another picture. He made me take 3 pictures, because he couldn't believe his eyes. What do you think?"

═════════ღღ═════════
All Natural, No stimulants, No fake food, No crazy shakes, and a 30 day money back guarantee! Start here:

MAKING A DIFFERENCE--ONE INCH AT A TIME
http://charvann.sbc90.com/
Add or Follow me for recipes, tip and motivation:
http://www.facebook.com/GetFitandTrimwithCharmayne/

For weight loss support joins us here, it is a safe place with tips, recipes and motivation, join our group:www.facebook.com/groups/GetFitandTrimwithCharmayne/